The FJ-X2m controls many functions available with the FJ400 strobe including:
- Switching modes from TTL to Manual
- Setting individual power levels or TTL exposure compensation for up to 6 groups
- First Curtain, Rear Curtain, or HSS synchronization
- Audible beep and modeling light on/off (highlight the applicable group on the trigger to enable function)
- TTL to Manual Mode output conversion (Group A)
** Please note: some functions may be limited by the camera model. Firmware updates may add additional functionality.